Stud & Weld Nut Electrodes
An extensive variety of stud & nut welding electrodes are supplied by CenterLine. Our high-quality designs and assembly styles provide numerous features and benefits.
- Accurate, on the center positioning of pilotless nuts provided automatically for process repeatability.
- Insulated pin and sleeve to prevent pin arcing in the threads.
- The unit converts from welding nuts to studs in seconds by removal of the pilot pin and/or changing the welding head.
- Internal water cooling to reduce heat build-up and extend operating life.
- Minimum maintenance to minimize downtime.
- Proprietary sleeve design and double-insulated coated pins allow the use of stainless steel pins when coated pins are not readily available thus staying in production longer.
Technical specifications for CenterLine electrodes can be found in the Resistance Welding Product Guide.
Contact our office to discuss your specific needs or to receive additional information.
Twitter Feed @Centerline_Ltd:
DO YOU KNOW
How many fasteners are welded with CenterLine custom equipment and welding gun packages?
Since Jan 1, 2017
Past 7 days